Friday, October 05, 2007

I am a practical man

Long time since I myself have the question 'Will people register all their (true) thoughts through their blog'. That’s will they be honest to themselves in writing their own learnings and experiences about life. Let me put it like this. I feel every person will have two faces. One which everyone knows where s/he try to show that s/he is a good human and the other hidden one which nobody knows except that individual. The hidden face is the one which shows the real nature but most of them live with a mask. So will bloggers be true to themselves and I feel 99.99% of them wont. Now you may have a question on which type did I belong. Well to be honest I never been true to my own writings (Sometimes I do say the truth). I came across some article which says even people wont be true on their own personal diary. It needs lot of courage and determination in writing the truth which is becoming a rare extinct and if someone asks why your thoughts in writings are different from what you are really you may get a reply that ‘I am a practical man’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home