Saturday, November 04, 2006

Why I hate Bangalore?

Two years has been completed since I came to Bangalore. Bangalore once famous for its climate and green has now lost its peace and goodness. I can see this how the changes had affected this garden city. IT hub of India is now one of the most unsafest city to lead life. Its growing floating population is the major cause for all worries. Right from the day I came to Bangalore I dont have any liking towards it. Adding to my worries are the traffice chaos in Bangalore. The most infamous Hosur road traffic is being experienced by most of the techies working in E-City. Hosur road traffic will be in history but for wrong reasons. Yesterday it took around 2 hrs for me to reach my room which is hardly at 10 km distance. Its bcos of rain that lasted for only 15-20 mins. Now U can imagine why I hate Bangalore? I am still in search of reasons to know Why I hate Bangalore?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont try to find reasons to hate things. Find reasons to love them. Life will be much better.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Manasi S Balagere said...

Hey Ponraj,

I agree with u tat Bengalooru is not the calm n serene place it once used to be...and I also agree tat it is mostly because of the floatin population..
but look at its brighter side..
its givin oppurtunities to many people across india..
its not tat bad after al :)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home